Benefit of Garlic and Ginger for Acne
A highly recommended herbal way to remove acne from your skin is to use garlic. Well, why garlic is very helpful to get rid of acne?
As with other herbal ingredients which have been mentioned, garlic also contains extremely powerful antibacterial properties to kill bacteria that cause acne to be one of the main factors that cause acne. Garlic has a sulfur component called thiacremonon, where these components can be useful to remove acne scars are quite stubborn. Garlic is rich in antioxidants that will be very useful to ward off free radical damage and inflammation of the factors that cause acne. Garlic has a wide range of nutrients needed to combat all matters relating to the presence of many kinds of acne because garlic contains Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, minerals, selenium, and zinc.
How to use garlic to treat acne?
- First, prepare approximately 3 cloves of garlic, then mash the garlic until finely enough to be used as a mask.
- Then, apply garlic that has been refined to the area of your skin, which are acne, then let stand for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, immediately rinse your skin with cold water and pat dry. (Read: How the Right Face Wash for Acne)
- Do not forget after washing your skin, immediately apply a moisturizer to your skin so your skin from drying out.
- For maximum results, apply garlic once a day on a regular basis.
Sixth herbal way that will also be very effective to get rid of acne is to use ginger. Then, why ginger would be very useful to get rid of acne?
Ginger has a very high antioxidant content that will be very useful to prevent inflammation of the bacteria that can cause acne and also at the same time killing the bacteria that cause acne.
- Ginger is also one of the herbal ingredients, which contained astringent substances, together with betel leaf, so that ginger can prevent the clogging of the pores of acne-causing bacteria and impurities that would cause acne.
- Ginger contains components such as gingers, shogaols, zingibain, and 27 other chemical components that are beneficial to treat irritation and acne.
How to use ginger to treat acne?
- First of all, you need to prepare three pieces of ginger, then exfoliate the skin. After exfoliated skin, then mashed ginger until smooth.
- Apply collision ginger that has been refined to the area of your skin, which are acne, later let stand for a few minutes, about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, immediately wash your skin with clean water.
- For maximum results, use ginger regularly. If you feel sore on your skin for applying this ginger, then it's a sign that ginger works optimally in your skin.